Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are there any good cheap COLOUR laser printers?

I've found lots of black ink ones but all the colour ones seem to be about $350 (Australian) or more.





Most I could spend would be maybe $180.





Oh and are they cheap to run? My old colour printer is horrible!!Are there any good cheap COLOUR laser printers?
I don't worry about those things, i let my parents buy those sort of things, i'm too busy partying, woot woot.





Just check the printer shops in you area, write down all the prices and play them off against each other.





good luck.Are there any good cheap COLOUR laser printers?
Usually you're cheaper to spend a bit more on the printer, otherwise you get heart failure when ya replace the toners.


Ask if it needs consumeables other than toners also, some require ';drum units'; too.





Check life of a toner (usually rated as pages of 5% coverage) and compare this with pcost to get ';cost per page'; A more expensive printer to buy usually will cost you less through it's life.
I saw one today that was around $200 (American) for a Samsung, which is the cheapest I have seen, with the color toner being around $120. Not sure about the black toner cost.





I do have a black lazer printer %26amp; I love it. Prints papers really fast %26amp; it took me about 2 years to use up the toner that came with it originally, which was 1/2 filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment