Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I find micro print pictures to test new laser printers?

I think the best thing to use would be something like several circles inside themselves closely spaced together. It would look something like this except much much smaller. http://www.cs.duke.edu/courses/spring03/鈥?/a>





Any other pictures in high resolution I can test on a printer is welcome as well. It's a color laser printer I'm testing so a bit of color in the picture wouldn't hurt either. Thanks everyone.Where can I find micro print pictures to test new laser printers?
You can just put that picture in photoshop and shrink its size without losing pixels (increase the number of pixels per inch, then you can shrink the picture without losing quality)Where can I find micro print pictures to test new laser printers?
Call your local office machine repair and ask them if they have a test chart you could have or buy

No comments:

Post a Comment